Mill Plat, Isleworth
Ingram’s Almshouses are located along Mill Plat in Old Isleworth. The almshouses comprise six bed-sitter terraced bungalows. The almshouses were endowed in 1664 by Sir Thomas Ingram. Sir Thomas, who lived in Isleworth, was the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, and is buried in Westminster Abbey.
The six almshouses were extensively renovated and modernised in 1993.